The following information is for our 2017 season. Information for the 2018 season will be released as we get closer to the season.
2017 Jr. High Schedule
BYSL Rules state that Players must play for the public school they attend OR would attend if in a charter school (or home schooled) or for freshman, the school they did (or would have) attended in jr. high.
Participation will be open to all 6th graders born in 2005, 7th, 8th and 9th graders. Teams will be formed mostly as 6th and 7th grade teams and 8th and 9th grade teams. Under no circumstance will a 6th grader play with or against a 9th grader.
6th Graders born in 2005 will have the option to play with their Jr. High team or with a U12 team in the U11/U12 Program. All 7th graders born in 2005 will be required to play with their Jr. High team.
The Junior High Program typically includes 2 games a week for our Junior High Teams. Home games are played at the Old Butte Soccer Complex in Idaho Falls. Away games may be played up and down the Snake River Valley. Multiple divisions are offered. A tournament is played in October for the top teams in each division.
BRING the Following to Tryouts:
- Proof of payment to gotsoccer or check or cash for $90 to make payment the first night of tryouts. All players MUST pay before any games will be scheduled for their respective teams.
- Ball, water, cleats, shin guards
GIRLS Tryout Information*
EAGLE ROCK GIRLS
- Director: Chuck Stuart--524-1684; email@example.com
- Tryouts: August 14th & 15th IF Complex Field #1 (Old Butte) 5:30 - 7:00 PM
ROCKY MOUNTAIN GIRLS
- Director: Jeremy Christensen--569-6856; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts: August 14th & 15th 6:00p-7:30p at Iona Elementary
- Director: David Adams-208-520-1514; email@example.com
- Tryouts: August 14th & 15th 6:00 - 8:00 PM @ Taylorview
- Director: Dave Denning -208-881-4412; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts: August 14th 6:00p-8:00p and August 15th 6:30p-8:00p at Tiebreaker Elementary
- Director: Stephanie Pena -208-403-2629
- Tryouts: August 9th & 10th @ Stuart Elemantary School 9:00AM - 10:30 AM
BOYS Tryout Information
EAGLE ROCK BOYS
- Director: Pedro Corona--346-3089; email@example.com
- Tryouts: August 14th & 15th 4:00p-5:00p at Eagle Rock Jr. High fields
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOYS
- Director: Scott Staker--520-8334; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts: August 14th & 15th Iona Elementary 6-8PM
- Director: Bryce Burtenshaw--221-2436; email@example.com
- Tryouts: August 14th & 15th at Taylorview Jr. High 6-8PM
- Directors: Jose Moreno--208-709-2940, jmoreno.co.bonneville.id.us; Ernesto Melo--208-520-5244, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts: August 10th 6:00-8:00p and August 11th 9:30a-12:30p at Tiebreaker Elementary
- Director: Julian Milano 208-409-2304, email@example.com
- Tryouts: August 10th and 11th @ Shelley High School 6:00 - 7:30 PM
Jr High Registration needs to be completed and turned in prior to the end of tryouts. If there is no team available for a player, then that player's registration fees will be refunded. Please make sure you collect registration forms and code of conduct forms for those not completed online, birth certificates, and fees ($90.00) before the deadline. (Checks should be written to "BYSL Jr. High" with the player's name written in the memo).
If your team is NOT registered by the deadline, your team's games will be forfeited until your team is registered.